Terms & Conditions
Direct Flooring Online Ltd “We” or “us” is a limited company registered in England. Company number 12051135. Vat number 333385406. Registered at Unit 6, Maple Park, Essex Road, Hoddesdon, EN11 0EX. We can be contacted by post at our registered address or by emailing us at [email protected].
DFO Choice is the own brand of Direct Flooring Online Ltd.
We reserve the right to make changes to our product specifications at any time.
All prices include VAT.
- Orders can be placed on our website, via email and over the telephone.
- Orders are to be paid for in full and in advance.
- Accepted payment methods are debit/credit cards, bank transfer and PayPal.
- Customers are responsible for ordering the correct amount of product.
- Free samples are usually posted through Royal Mail.
- DFO Choice product deliveries to addresses within mainland UK can be made under our standard terms, for deliveries outside mainland UK please contact us for a delivery quote.
- Addresses in parts of Scotland may incur additional delivery charges. If your delivery address is in Scotland please contact us for a delivery quote before you place an order.
- Free Standard 2-4 day delivery applies to all DFO Choice products on orders of at least £200.00. DFO Choice orders under £200.00 will incur a minimum delivery charge of £30.00.
- Next day delivery is available for £45.00 on DFO Choice orders placed by 11am.
- Individual quotes are required for all non DFO Choice branded products.
- Delivery time frames may increase during certain times of year such as Bank Holidays, Christmas and New Year.
- Customers must be present to receive and sign for deliveries.
- Customers must inform us if access to the delivery address is restricted. For example if the access road is narrow we may need to send a smaller vehicle.
- A re-delivery charge of £99.00 will be made for failed deliveries, which must be paid before a failed delivery can be rescheduled.
- Deliveries are curbside only. Drivers cannot take deliveries into properties. Customers are responsible for receiving deliveries.
- If items are missing from an order customers are to inform the delivery driver immediately and inform us by email as soon as possible within 3 working days.
- If items are damaged upon arrival customers are to inform the delivery driver immediately and inform us by email with photographic evidence as soon as possible within 3 working days so that we can approve replacements.
- Once a delivery has been signed for it is considered accepted. Customers must thoroughly check all items before signing for the delivery.
Cancellations & Returns
Customers have the right to cancel and return orders with no reason needed up to 30 days after the date of delivery. The goods must be unopened, undamaged and in the original packaging. Customers must request this by email to us within 30 days from delivery.
Returns are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee. The re-stocking fee includes collection of the items for return for most addresses within mainland UK. Some areas in Scotland may require additional fees to cover collection. A quote for collection would be required for returns outside mainland UK.
Refunds will be made within 14 days from the date we receive the returned goods.
Direct Flooring Online Ltd is the exclusive owner of all its intellectual property (“IP”). No person or entity may us the IP without the express, written permission of Direct Flooring Online Ltd.